Vehicle Delivery Drivers
We are currently looking for experienced vehicle delivery drivers who will be required to collect and deliver vehicles on trade plates from locations throughout the UK. You will be required to collect and deliver vehicles from and to various sites including main dealers, body shops, storage sites, auction sites and various national companies. This is not a 9-5 job and your days will be varied, structured and busy.
You will work either on your own or as part of one of our experienced teams. We will drop you off or collect you from your drop off points, but from time to time you may have to use public transport in these situations this will be planned and paid for you in advance.
We pride ourselves on professionalism and excellent customer service, you will be trained on our company services and expectations. As you will have direct contact with our and our customer's customers, professional, customer service skills are essential.
- Must be over the age of 28
- Have held a full UK licence for at least 5 years
- No more than 6 points on the licence (and have no serious existing convictions i.e. IN10, DR10, TT99)
- Maybe required to work evenings, nights or weekends
- Must be literate and numerate
- Must be of smart appearance
- Must be enthusiastic and motivated
Industry competitive rates of pay
Flexible Working Hours (Full and Part Time available)
Workwear and company uniform provided